Shelly and Dan
Madeline
Davis
Hannah
Joseph
The Baby

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 22, 2010

All for the Glory of God

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all to the glory of God." -- 1 Corin 10:31

I think most of the people who read this blog are stay-at-home moms like myself. Actually, I think most of the people who read any blogs are stay-at-home moms... But anyways -- do you ever have trouble applying 1 Corinthians 10:31 to your life? I am truly, truly blessed to stay home with my children and I definitely see how the time I spend caring for them, playing with them, teaching them, etc can all be done to the glory of God. But what about the rest of my time, mostly spent cooking/preparing food and cleaning (yes, I live a very exciting life) -- how can I really do those things to the glory of God? Can I really glorify God in the way I do the laundry, clean the bathrooms and fix lunch for the kids? Well, I learned from Alysia Crawford and her amazing Crazy Coffee talk that I most certainly can.

When you have some time, please check out these tips and these Crazy recipes from Alylsia and see our fun pictures below from the Crazy Coffee. Alysia's tip pages are full of suggestions for saving tons of money, becoming environmentally conscious and, best of all, they will  help you do all that you do (especially as a stay-at-home mom) to the glory of God.

Who knew you could get smocked children's clothing for $3?


Alysia making deodorant. Afterward, our pits smelled minty fresh.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved learning about how Alycia lives her life. I am starting small, but I am excited about making my life more simple, saving money, and helping the environment. Hopefully this will eventually free me up to love others more. I can't wait to share this with others.